Friday, March 23, 2012

Oh-my-gosh-i-love-doing-my-hair-and-want-to-learn-how-to-do-more-hairstyles!

I love doing people’s hair! Cutting, styling, and pretty much everything! You don’t know this, so I thought I should tell you. I have a dream of becoming the world’s best hair stylist. Now I know you’re thinking that there is a 1 in a billion chance that will happen, so I have to tell you I even doubt that will happen. But since I still love doing hair, I want to become a hair stylist. There are many different hair styles to do, my favorite is a braid.    
Braids come in many different styles. First there is the classic normal 3 peice braid. First you start by separating the hair into three parts. You take the part on the left and put it over the middle section, making sure that they don’t mix. Then the section that stared on the left is now the middle. And the one that started in the middle is now the left section of the braid. Next you take the right section of the braid and put it over the middle section. And after that you just keep continuing. I know that it’s hard to explain but there is a website with instructions.
Next you come to the french braid. All it really is is the normal braid but as you go you collect other pieces of hair and add them to your three sections. 
Now that you know some of the common braids, you can try other cool hairstyles. Because as you know, there are way more hair styles, it’s not only braids.  Know all you have to do is go on a oh-my-gosh-i-love-doing-my-hair-and-want-to-learn-how-to-do-more-hairstyles exploration! J Happy Hairstyling!

No comments:

Post a Comment