Friday, February 24, 2012

SHOES!!!

“I grabbed it first!” and “It’s mine!” are many of the sayings girls around the world say when they see a pair of shoes they want. Why do we girls obsess about shoes? It’s probably because they can top off an amazing or plain outfit, and because they are girls’ best friend. When it comes to outgoing, stylish, and funky shoes, I would have to say that Lady Gaga and Katy Perry win. Katy Perry's  unique style is so cool because it expresses the real her. And Lady Gaga's style blows your mind because you can never know what to expect. Shoes are amazing! You may not even realize it but what shoes you wear affect what people think about you. If you wear a snake skin printed platform, people will think that you are powerful and that you know what you’re doing. If you wear a tan pump, most of the time people will think that you are sophisticated. Choosing your style of shoes is very important. In my opinion Lady Gaga’s shoe style is funky and random. I also think that Katy Perry’s shoe style is stylish, sparkly, and bold. Everybody’s shoe style is different. For me I like to go with sparkly pumps in a bold color, or soft comfortable shoes, but you know it depends on the day. When picking your style of shoes, start by asking yourself “What are my hobbies?” and “What is my personality?”  Your hobbies and personality can have a huge effect on what shoes you like to wear. If you are a sporty girl, your style might be Converse or something easy to run in. If you are a girly girl, your style might be high heels and flats. Make sure to use these tips when picking your shoe style, and express the real you.

4 comments:

  1. Very helpful Emily! I never knew that shoes could affect how you look to other people..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Katy Perry!!!! And I love your blog... great advice. I love my Adiasas, but awesome advice for a wedding or speacil event!

    ReplyDelete